The First Holy Communion is an important moment in your child’s life, so you probably want to make this day special and remember the moment with joy over the years. Am I right? And because it’s an important day, I’ve been thinking of giving you a helping hand and introducing some models of white flower dresses for First Holy Communion 2018. The ceremony has indeed a stricter dress code, so I’ll show you how to pick the best First Communion Dress, that’s unique and will fit perfectly and raise to the occasion! All the models below can be bought online, so if you’re interested in knowing how much it costs, I invite you to click on the images! I assure you that the prices are very good. 🙂
The First Communion is an important moment for Catholic families and is celebrated with gatherings and gifts, just like a child’s Baptism. This ceremony is common in the Latin Catholic Church, but also in the Lutheran Church or Anglican Communion. And because it’s an important event that takes place only once in your child’s life, then her outfit needs to be the special one. In the case of a girl, it’s about the white dress.
The most beautiful First Holy Communion dresses for 2018 I found available at online stores with very good prices. The First Communion is a religious event, so your child’s outfit should have a conservative and modest style. Instead of focusing on getting designer clothes or putting together a fancy look, you should pick comfortable and elegant pieces for your child. Flower dresses are, in my opinion, a very good choice for First Holy Communion.
Dress code checklist for girls:
- White or ivory dresses, with sleeves and simple cuts or patterns, below the knee in length or calf length
- Bolero jacket, sweater or an elegant cardigan (optional – this piece should be taken off during the ceremony)
- Light colored flats or dress shoes without heels
- White or ivory ankle socks, nude color tights (optional)
- A veil or headpiece such as a headband, barrette, ribbon, tiara or even flower wreath (optional – it isn’t mandatory to wear something on the head, you can choose a piece depending on your daughter’s preferences)
- Gloves (optional – for the after photos, not for the ceremony)
These were my First Holy Communion Dresses for 2018 recommendations and I hope they can help you. Happy Shopping!